Instructions for locating a SA2
To find the name of the SA2 area your service is located in, you can go to the Australian Bureau of Statistics website:
- Go to the 2011 Census Geography Map Selection page.
- Select the ‘2011’ option under ‘Census year’
- Select the 'AddressSearch' option under 'Advanced search'.
- Enter the full address of the service and press 'Go'.
- In the 'results' field, scroll down and select the SA2 option.
The name of the SA2 area and the boundary line will be displayed.