2017 Section 8 Special courses
If you have trouble accessing this document, please contact us to request a copy in a format you can use.
View this document as…
Higher education special courses tables for the 2017 full year. Students undertaking special courses include courses that:
- provide for initial registration as nurses;
- provide for initial teacher training;
- lead to provisional registration as a medical practitioner;
- lead to provisional registration as a veterinary practitioner;
- lead to provisional registration as a dental practitioner; or
- lead to provisional registration as a clinical psychologist practitioner.
If you require further information, a data request can be submitted to the Department. Please see the Data Requests, Data Protocols and Data Privacy page.
|Document Type||Departmental document|
14 September 2018