2017 Section 7 Overseas students

If you have trouble accessing this document, please contact us to request a copy in a format you can use.

Higher education overseas student tables for the 2017 full year. Overseas students includes students who have temporary entry visas, or are diplomats or a dependent of a diplomat (except New Zealand) and reside in Australia during the unit of study, and non-domestic students residing outside Australia during the unit of study.

If you require further information, a data request can be submitted to the Department. Please see the Data Requests, Data Protocols and Data Privacy page.