Section 11C of the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (the FOI Act) requires agencies and ministers to publish information which has been released under the access provisions of the FOI Act, subject to certain exceptions. This is commonly known as the 'disclosure log' requirement. This requirement commenced on 1 May 2011.
The requirement to publish information in the disclosure log does not apply to:
- personal information about any person if publication of that information would be 'unreasonable'
- information about the business, commercial, financial or professional affairs of any person if publication of that information would be 'unreasonable'
- other information covered by a determination made by the Australian Information Commissioner if publication of that information would be 'unreasonable'
- any information if it is not reasonably practicable to publish the information because of the extent of modifications that would need to be made to delete the information listed in the above dot points.
The department's disclosure log contains details of how information that the department has released in response to a FOI access request may be obtained, except where the information is not required to be published.
This disclosure log currently contains content relating to both the Department of Education and the Department of Employment. These two departments were created on 18 September 2013 out of the former Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations. All publications since 18 September identify which department it relates to.
If you would like to request a document from the department's disclosure log, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to include the document's TRIM reference and Title in your request
Your search returned no results
- Check if your spelling is correct.
- Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually: "Annual Report" will match less than Annual Report.
- Consider loosening your query with OR: Annual Report will match less than Annual OR Report.